Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lazy daze

Almost all my managers have gone home, but I'm hourly, so I'm sitting here pretending to be busy in my little cove 3.
I feel funny:
I feel in love with my life, I'm little and lookin good in clothes. I'm in love with my job and my lack of school/front desk. I'm loved by a handsome intelligent kind funny man. I have great people in my life... The toxic ones are no longer around (finally). And the annoying, gnatt-like, ones are minimal and therefore more pleasant. I bought my car and it's beautiful, I'm spending wisely-ish, and i still have a fantastic wardrobe. And yet..I feel restless..

I need to go home, without mas, and take care of myself.i haven't been home in like 4 days or so.

Hohum.

I do love, though, that people keep tellin me how happy I look. That I'm glowing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment